Day 16 Reflection pt.1 (Where I realize that I still have no clue...) and Reflection pt. 2 (Where I see my improvement and set goals to help me) and Day 17 (then we're caught up!)
REFLECT: WHAT DO YOU NEED?
Part 1
These are questions you can journal, reflect on, or talk through with a partner.
- What are the activities I need to do every day to feel good in my skin? Well the point of me doing this 30 day challenge is to figure this out! I still have not.
- What are the activities I need to do every day to feel good in my mind? Listening to music or my audiobook has been helping me decompress on the way home from work...does that count?
- What are the activities I need to do every day to feel prepared for work? Checking my calendar every morning. Keeping on top of what is due and when. My Things to Do list.
- What activities do I need to do less of to feel good in my skin? Stop worrying and ruminating about what is happening at school/in the classrooms
- What activities do I need to do less of to feel good in my mind? I don't know...
- What activities do I need to do less of to feel prepared for work? I don't know...
Part 2
Where I decide to:

I know that the wording in this is very "self critic" and very self-deprecating, but I don't want to make excuses (I'm so tired when I get home, I've been crashing until I have to make dinner, then taking a bath and scrolling through Reddit until I'm ready to fall asleep.) No, I am absolutely NOT taking care of me.
Let's take a moment to focus and reflect on the positive...
What I HAVE been doing since starting this challenge:
1. I have been going to bed after Scarlet falls asleep instead of sitting on the couch until midnight scrolling through Reddit
2. I have been taking less work home with me
3. I have been cooking dinner
4. I have been eating healthy
5. We HAVE played some board games/Jack Box games together...
1. Eat dinner around the table instead of in front of the tv (update: nope)
2. Do some sort of exercise for the sake of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (update: nope)
3. Less Reddit and more reading my books (update: did it last night)
4. LESS TIME IN THE GODDAMN BATH (update: nope)
Day 17- Mantra
This is a great mantra to remember as you work to set more boundaries between work and life.
MANTRA: WHEN I SAY 'NO', I AM REALLY SAYING 'YES' TO SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT.
Hey I actually like this one...
Let's take a moment to focus and reflect on the positive...
What I HAVE been doing since starting this challenge:

2. I have been taking less work home with me
3. I have been cooking dinner
4. I have been eating healthy
1. Eat dinner around the table instead of in front of the tv (update: nope)
2. Do some sort of exercise for the sake of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (update: nope)
3. Less Reddit and more reading my books (update: did it last night)
4. LESS TIME IN THE GODDAMN BATH (update: nope)
Day 17- Mantra
This is a great mantra to remember as you work to set more boundaries between work and life.
MANTRA: WHEN I SAY 'NO', I AM REALLY SAYING 'YES' TO SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT.
Hey I actually like this one...

Comments
Post a Comment